[erlang-questions] wxErlang and wxWidgets 3.0

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Fri Nov 15 10:14:00 CET 2013

The intention is that is should work with both. But I only test it
occasionally.

I personally try to link against 3.0, or rather their master branch, when
doing development.

But we don't support newer functionality, and some erlang code may need to
be rewritten
to work on both 2.8 and 3.0, btw SUSE 10 and thus wxWidgets 2.6 is still
used here internally, sigh.

I have not noticed the notebook problem, don't know if that is a wxWidgets
problem or a demo problem.

Cheers