[erlang-questions] wxErlang and wxWidgets 3.0

Sergei Golovan <>
Fri Nov 15 09:46:53 CET 2013

Debian GNU/Linux distribution is currently working on a replacing
wxWidgets 2.8 by 3.0 (and subsequent removal of 2.8 next year). So,
I'd like to ask what is the status of support for wxWidgets 3.0 in

As far as I can see in configure script, it checks for >= 2.8.4. Also,
HOWTO/INSTALL.md mentions wxWidgets only for MacOS X (>= 2.9.4 is

I've tried to build wxErland using wxWidgets 3.0 and run demos. They
seems to work fine, with the exception of a notebook with colorful
pages. Their background is just plain grey (with 2.8 colors are fine).

Sergei Golovan