[erlang-questions] Start two same applications at the same time with rebar

Szoboszlay Dániel dszoboszlay@REDACTED
Thu Nov 14 18:45:37 CET 2013

Hi,

The default runner script generated by rebar does not support starting two
or more daemons. The problem is that each daemon should have a unique pipe
directory, but the PIPE_DIR only contains RUNNER_BASE_DIR.

I would modify the script to recognize the -sname or -name argument and
append the node's name to PIPE_DIR. (For my project I use a heavily
customized start script, but I think this was the crucial part in enabling
multi-node startup.)

Daniel