[erlang-questions] Start two same applications at the same time with rebar

Bin Wang wbin00@REDACTED
Thu Nov 14 07:08:00 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm compiling my application with rebar. My question is: after I generated
the files, how could I start two applications at the same time?

I use "./rel/app/bin/app console -sname app2" to start the second one. It
is OK. But I want to run it as a daemon. Then I use "./rel/app/bin/app
start -name app2", it cames with the error: "Node is already running!"

So how to start the second one at the same time? And if I have started
them, how could I attach to the specified one?

 Thanks.

Bin Wang