[erlang-questions] Erlang package managers?

Olav Frengstad olav@REDACTED
Wed May 29 11:11:29 CEST 2013

I'v previously been using Rebar to handle source dependencies, but recently
started working on an alternative solution called EPM [1] which fixes some
of the issues I had with Rebar's dependency management.

[1] https://github.com/lafka/epm

2013/5/29 Dominic Williams <mail@REDACTED>

> Le 28 mai 2013 à 23:42, Michael Truog a écrit :
>
> > QuickCheck is commercial, so you won't find a package for free, unless
> you try to get the Haskell version (Haskell is the free version, but Erlang
> is the commercial version).
>
> QuickCheck mini, which contains all the basic features, is free and can be
> downloaded from QuviQ's web site.
>
> Regards,
> Dominic Williams
> http://dominicwilliams.net