[erlang-questions] Erlang4android issue on Nexus

Erik Reitsma erlang@REDACTED
Sun Mar 24 19:56:20 CET 2013

Hi Paul,

E4A does not require you to root the device. I use it on a non-rooted
device myself, but not on a Nexus.
Have you tried starting an interactive Erlang shell from SL4A? E4A is
not intended to be started from outside SL4A, however, you can start E4A
from the shell:

/data/data/com.ernovation.erlangforandroid/files/erlang/bin/erl

If you start E4A like that, you cannot use the SL4A APIs.

*Erik.