[erlang-questions] Multiple common_test test case execution with different configs

JD Bothma jbothma@REDACTED
Thu Mar 21 10:25:09 CET 2013

You could try something like this:

all() -> [ {group, GroupName} || GroupName <- group_names() ].

init_per_group(utf8_this, Config) ->
  [{user, this_user} | Config];
init_per_group(utf8_that, Config) ->
  [{user, that_user} | Config].

You can be more concise with something like

init_epr_group(GroupName = UTF8Case, Config) ->
  [{user, utf_cases_user(UTF8Case)} | Config}].

This isn't ideal when you have groups unrelated to your utf8 cases, but can
be solved :)