[erlang-questions] erlang:halt() cannot terminate the Erlang VM

Bohuslav Svancara bsvancara@REDACTED
Mon Mar 18 17:03:16 CET 2013

>>What version of OTP are you using and on what platform? Erlang:halt only
stops for flushing I/O of stdin/stdout. That has changed slightly in later
releases. Is >>pending I/O something that could be the cause in your case?

Huh.  Am I understand well that if I will not send anything to stdout then
erlang:halt() will not work?