[erlang-questions] dialyzer working with lfe, joxa, et. al?

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Mon Mar 11 14:20:40 CET 2013

As I see it there are two separate parts to making dialyzer be able to handle other languages:

1. Modify dialyzer to be able to handle language specific plugins.
2. Write the language specific plugins.

It is clearly not the dialyzer implementor's job to do 2., that should be left to the various language implementers. But 1. need only be done once if it done properly and generically. It is 1. which I mean would be better if the dialyzer implementers did it as it only needs doing once and they would do it much faster and better than anyone else.

That was all.

Robert