[erlang-questions] Using avconv from erlang

pablo platt pablo.platt@REDACTED
Sun Jun 23 23:53:14 CEST 2013

I can find the minimal erlyvideo documentation you published but you tried
real hard to make it impossible to use erlyvideo.
Last time I checked the forum was inactive and info was a mix of English
and Russian.
Good luck with your Flussonic product.

I do have a loop in my code.

The Erlang community need a "real" open source media server.