[erlang-questions] Is export always better than complie(export_all)?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Jun 20 08:10:02 CEST 2013

Greetings,

When you use export_all, all functions in the module have to remain
backwards compatible. Or you have to go over all other lines of code
since they might use any function you change.

With -export(). only exported functions need to be backwards compatible.
Or trigger a check when you change them.

bengt