[erlang-questions] run-to-completion scheduling

tom kelly ttom.kelly@REDACTED
Thu Jun 6 15:31:15 CEST 2013

Hello List,

Our partner company is investigating the Intel Data Plane Development
Kit, with its run-to-completion scheduling. I don't know so much about
the Erlang VM or scheduler so I'd be grateful for any insights, can
our Erlang product that runs on their system get any of the
optimisations available from the DPDK?

Is it a simple matter of recompiling erlang on the target environment
or would it involve some unfeasible redesigning it instead?

Like I say, I don't know so much about this part of Erlang. So no need
to be gentle if the question is nonsensical ;-)

Thanks,
//TTom.