[erlang-questions] Erlang Intro Presentation

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Fri Jan 25 15:42:05 CET 2013

This comes up a couple of times a year, so thought I would send out another to see if anyone has any recommendations for intro-to-Erlang–type presentations that can be presented to a technical team of non-Erlangers during lunch sort of thing.  I can come up with my own—and I have searched Google and come up with a bunch—but since this does come up periodically on this list, I figure others have done all the Google research more thoroughly recently, and I wanted to tap your brains for the state of the art Erlang presentation.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

DBM