[erlang-questions] first erlang program

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Sat Jan 5 00:59:22 CET 2013

Hi Rusi,

Run that program two or three times in one vm session. You may find that
io:format isn't the big issue here :-)

The io statements are simply a user echo (i.e. io:format(user, _, _)) A
useful program would return the composite list... (think map/reduce).

Welcome to the fun - your first program is definitely more sophisticated
than my first erlang program was.

Best,
Steve