[erlang-questions] Why system_flag(scheduler_bind_type) is deprecated?

Björn-Egil Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Fri Jan 4 13:44:20 CET 2013

Two different things.
1. Being able to handle loss of cores or graceful termination of schedulers
at runtime.
2. Scheduler bindings at runtime.

The first is more important than the second one and something we want to be
able to handle gracefully.