[erlang-questions] Alternatives to Erlang

ok@REDACTED ok@REDACTED
Tue Feb 12 00:27:23 CET 2013

"Maruthavanan Subbarayan" <maruthavanan_s@REDACTED> wrote:

> These atoms are created because I have user registering into my system and
> each user has set of 10 mnesia tables to be created. Since atoms has a
> limitation I am afraid that if 100K users register into my system I may
> run of atoms for creating tables for more users.

It seems a little odd to have even one table for each user.
Would you care to explain your design in a little more detail?

Suppose you were planning to use CouchDB or Riak as your
persistent data store.  What would your design look like then?