[erlang-questions] Gproc, nb_wait and global name registration.

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Mon Feb 11 16:44:53 CET 2013

There is a test case for nb_wait in the distributed case. What is it that doesn't work for you?

BR,
Ulf W

(I note that there is an issue with global aggregated counters. I will try to take a look at that later.)

On 11 Feb 2013, at 16:02, Vasily Demidenok wrote:

> In my application nb_wait function is used frequently and it turned out a dissapointment that gproc does not support globally registered names. While digging in the code I found out that such function as where works with global and local registered names in the common manner and to my mind the function nb_wait could work with it similiarly to local names. Are there any limitations or dificulties which i missed here, or it is just not implemented because of the other reasons? _______________________________________________

Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.
http://feuerlabs.com