[erlang-questions] Gproc, nb_wait and global name registration.

Vasily Demidenok define.null@REDACTED
Mon Feb 11 16:02:42 CET 2013

In my application nb_wait function is used frequently and it turned out a
dissapointment that gproc does not support globally registered names. While
digging in the code I found out that such function as where works with
global and local registered names in the common manner and to my mind the
function nb_wait could work with it similiarly to local names. Are there
any limitations or dificulties which i missed here, or it is just not
implemented because of the other reasons?