[erlang-questions] Function specs

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED
Sun Feb 3 17:55:33 CET 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way to get the function specs (-spec tag)
from source files (I guess they are not translated into something in the
compiled files).
I would like to create an automatic generator of Web forms for an
application where Erlang modules are installed and their functions executed
(I'm not boring you with the application details), and it would be nice to
get the function parameter types "automatically" from the source, provided
that developers write the correct signature in the tag.
Maybe a parse transform module could be useful?

--
Sivieri Alessandro
alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED