[erlang-questions] "Automatic" recompile app from a console

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Fri Feb 1 16:53:05 CET 2013

Another alternative to autoloading of modified beam files the moment
modification is made is to include the following user_default module [1]
in the ERL_LIBS path, which will add a handful of useful commands to the
shell including l() that will reload all modified beams.

Serge

[1] https://github.com/saleyn/util/blob/master/src/user_default.erl