[erlang-questions] "Automatic" recompile app from a console

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Fri Feb 1 04:57:39 CET 2013

Frankly speaking, it is one of the reasons, why I don't use releases at
all: it is a horrible mess with file locations.

I always configure Emakefile and run in erlang console  make:all([load]).

It is much faster and more predictable than all your reloaders and syncs.