[erlang-questions] OTP-10984

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Wed Dec 4 11:23:55 CET 2013

It was a while ago so I don't remember the exact details, but I think that
in order to recreate the bug you have to do many many smallish (10-20
bytes) writes to a file with a small (1-2 ms) delayed_write timer. You can
theoretically also get unlucky with larger delayed_write values, but I have
yet to see that actually happen.

Also fyi this race was introduced in the R15B release of Erlang/OTP.

Lukas