[erlang-questions] Anyone working on a Erlang OPC-UA Implementation

Tony Pedley tonyp.nospam@REDACTED
Wed Aug 21 13:49:08 CEST 2013

Is anyone working on an implementation on OPC-UA in erlang? Especially a
client

I would look it at myself but have little time and my Erlang is rusty(well
very rusty)  so It would take far to long to even get started. However it
feels like a natural fit allowing a connection between the enterprise and
embedded industrial world while at the same time playing on Erlang's
strengths of reliability and concurrency(a process per subscribed variable
anyone?)

If anyone has a client I would love to test it against our servers. If
there is a server even better....

Tony