[erlang-questions] [ANN] Silly benchmarking

Jeremy Ong <>
Tue Apr 30 18:57:08 CEST 2013

I'd be very interested if we got a wiki going on one of these projects
with community updated numbers of various benchmark runs.

For example:

keylists vs orddicts vs dicts
fold vs recursion
all the other various standard benchmarks