[erlang-questions] MySQL driver

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Apr 16 22:43:29 CEST 2013

bank_mysql has binary prepared statements:
https://github.com/extend/bank_mysql

You can use it with the bank pool (https://github.com/extend/bank) or
without, whichever you prefer.

No user guide at this time but it should be pretty easy to read.

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy
Nine Nines
http://ninenines.eu