[erlang-questions] integrating nodejs with erlang code

Chandru <>
Tue Apr 9 06:46:25 CEST 2013

You should try the TCP implementation first. It will give you the cleanest
code, and a good degree of separation/isolation between the two systems
which is quite useful to have. Premature optimisation is evil. The only
question you have to ask yourself is whether it is fast enough.