[erlang-questions] integrating nodejs with erlang code

aman mangal mangalaman93@REDACTED
Mon Apr 8 17:37:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

What is the most efficient way to pass events/data from erlang processes to
nodejs and vice versa? Setting up a tcp socket may be slower or
inefficient. I was thinking of doing something native. Both erlang and
nodejs provide libraries(NIF) to call C functions but none of them provide
an efficient implementation for calling erlang/nodejs functions from C or
C++ as far as I know. Please suggest some ideas!

Thanks in advance.

Aman Mangal
3rd year Undergraduate
IIT Bombay