[erlang-questions] C:\Program Files\erlx.x.x\bin - yes or no?

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Tue Sep 18 15:13:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've found the bug, however because of the way our build procedures
work it will take me a day to build and test the new release, hope
that is ok.

You are absolutely right about installing win64 on win32, I'll put a
ticket in our backlog to fix that issue.

Lukas