[erlang-questions] Why reductions of supervisor is heigh?

Solomon solomon.wzs@REDACTED
Mon Sep 17 12:35:27 CEST 2012

Hi,
I generate the process like this code:

*init([])->
  Children={my_server, {my_server, start_link, []}, permanent, 5000,
worker, [my_server]},
  Processes=lists:flatten([Children]),
  Strategy={one_for_one, 100000, 1},
  {ok, {Strategy, lists:flatten(Processes)}}.*

The supervisor should append the children at the beginning.