[erlang-questions] Third party comment systems that natively support Erlang for codeblocks?

Marcos Ortiz mlortiz@REDACTED
Sun Sep 16 08:34:15 CEST 2012

I think that the Python module pygments has support for Erlang, if my
memory doesn´t fail me,

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
Data Engineer && Senior System Administrator at UCI

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci