[erlang-questions] Comparative study involving Erlang

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Fri Sep 14 09:00:54 CEST 2012

"You would be asked to briefly comment on how the Erlang solutions
could be improved in terms of performance and style."

What a nice antidote this could become, to the tendency outside the
community to shoot first and ask questions later.

My only concen is your requirement that the experts "briefly" comment.
I see no reason to rule out Richard O'Keefe at this stage of
recruitment.

^_~

-michael turner