[erlang-questions] How erlang gen_server gets "tcp_close" message

Arun Muralidharan arun11299@REDACTED
Tue Oct 30 07:58:52 CET 2012

[CLOSED]
Simulated the same using a small python script, where client process was
blocked on select. On crashing the server, the Input bit mask of the select
got triggered (Which I didnt know :) ), now on recv if data read = 0, then
I know that the connection was closed and call the respective handler.

-Arun