[erlang-questions] A proposal for Unicode variable and atom names in Erlang.

Michael Richter ttmrichter@REDACTED
Mon Oct 22 09:12:14 CEST 2012

On 22 October 2012 14:54, Yurii Rashkovskii <yrashk@REDACTED> wrote:

> So you're recommending them to use function names they don't understand
> but name variables in a way they will understand and nobody else will?

I guess you could read that as my recommendation (if you can't read, that
is).

> Could it be possible that I am able to communicate with you because of my
> passion for programming, which indirectly made me learn English so that I
> can understand it better?

If this is what you consider "communication" to be, Yurii, then I'd say
that your 7-year-old's passion for programming didn't help you one iota.