[erlang-questions] Erlang in distributed systems research

Yann SECQ yann.secq@REDACTED
Wed Oct 10 15:27:47 CEST 2012

On 10/10/12 11:55 AM, André Graf wrote:
> Dear list
> Besides of other things I want to talk about some examples of Erlang
> in research that might fit the topic. Do you have any pointers on that
> one?

Dear M. Graf,

some works have been done in the past in the field of multi-agent
systems:
- http://www.erlang.se/euc/05/Santoro.pdf
- https://github.com/gleber/exat
But, I do not know a lot of others examples (at least within
MAS domain). Some publications on Scala by Oderski makes
references to erlang, but I'm not sure it fulfills your request.

Cheers, yann.

--
Contact: yann.secq{at}univ-lille1.fr   | www.lifl.fr/~secq
www.ouverture-independance.fr | www.sauvonsluniversite.com