[erlang-questions] Erlang in distributed systems research

André Graf andre.graf@REDACTED
Wed Oct 10 11:55:30 CEST 2012

Dear list

I have the opportunity to give a talk about Erlang to the folks from
the database and information systems research group at the University
Basel. The group heavily uses Java for the prototypes they develop. We
all know that they can benefit from Erlang and that's what I want the
take-home message to be.

Besides of other things I want to talk about some examples of Erlang
in research that might fit the topic. Do you have any pointers on that
one?

Cheers
André