[erlang-questions] RB and remote shells

Yurii Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Thu Oct 4 22:45:21 CEST 2012

Ali,

Because remote node's rb_sever is started using that node's supervision
tree thus inheriting a group leader on that node. When it prints stuff out,
it gets routed to that remote group leader as opposed to your local group
leader that can print stuff out on your local terminal.

Hope this makes sense.