[erlang-questions] [ANN] Spawnfest 2012 Winners

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Wed Oct 3 04:09:38 CEST 2012

Congrats to all!

Looking at the winners list, I see a lot of interesting new tools (and the
learning thing sounds quite neat), but a distinct lack of games. This is
something I feel compelled to rectify!

I was seriously bummed that I couldn't participate this year due to prior
engagements that weekend. Last year was a total blast.

Next year! It's game time!

--
Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems