[erlang-questions] erl_parse.yrl structs?

Matthew Harrell mharrell-keyword-erlang.a034fe@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 23:05:09 CET 2012

: Since nobody has answered: As far as I know, "structs" were an
: internal experiment at Ericsson, one of the earliest attempts at
: something-to-replace-records, and they were never shown in public.
: (I've never seen a working implementation, only discussed it with
: the OTP guys, probably more than 10 years ago.)

Figured it was probably a relic in there.  We were just a little
surprised to see them still in there in some form

Thanks