[erlang-questions] Trouble with "SSL certificate chains"

Marc Worrell <>
Thu Nov 8 16:44:30 CET 2012

(now also to the list)

You need a separate file with the certificate chain.

Check: http://zotonic.com/docs/ref/modules/mod_ssl.html#certificate-and-key-files

And check start_listener/4 to see how a Mochiweb listener is started using the certificates and chains

Finally you can use this tool to check if all is ok:

- Marc