[erlang-questions] Trouble with "SSL certificate chains"

Zabrane Mickael zabrane3@REDACTED
Thu Nov 8 16:38:09 CET 2012

Hi guys,

I'm facing a problem with an intermediate SSL certificate and getting this in Firefox:

XXX.YYYY.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

From what I understood so far, the server certificate must appear before the chained certificates in the combined file:
http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/configuring_https_servers.html#chains

But it doesn't work if I follow the link above. My Erlang server can't start at all.

How one can use an intermediate certificate in Erlang?
Help very appreciated.

Regards,
Zabrane