[erlang-questions] managing OS processes

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Sat May 26 14:12:36 CEST 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@REDACTED> wrote:
> I'm trying to find a way to manage some os processes launched from
> Erlang. For example I need to relaunch them when the external process
> die for an unknown reason or send an HUP signal or just stop the
> external process.

Hello Benoit

Looks like there are two of us, who needs a better mechanism to manage
OS processes from Erlang. I need it for a CI server which I'm working
on, so my requirements are not as high as yours, but still os:cmd
doesn't work for me and ports are missing one feature which I need.

Maybe we could reanimate erlexec together?

Cheers,
Gleb