[erlang-questions] [ANN] yaml loader

Tim McNamara paperless@REDACTED
Thu May 24 05:38:11 CEST 2012

This is really great. Having an Erlang implementation is excellent.
Strongly suggest changing the project name from "yaml" though.

YAML does have a few (IMO) advantages over JSON apart from readability:

 - comment syntax
 - named entities
 - supports streaming more easily*

* Although it looks like yaml:load_file/1 loads everything into memory.