[erlang-questions] Is there a good source for documentation on BEAM?

Tom Parker thpr@REDACTED
Sun May 20 19:13:42 CEST 2012

Not exactly on a Wiki, but since this seems to be a popular topic and the little project I'm working has moved on from analyzing BEAM files, I typed up what I have found in the hope that this might be useful to the next person attempting to decode/reverse engineer the files.  Lots of TODOs and things I didn't need to figure out for what I was doing, but hopefully moves the ball forward.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80510194/doc.pdf
and the LaTeX source in case anyone wants to continue or branch this to a wiki:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80510194/doc.tex

Thanks.

TP.

--