[erlang-questions] secure use of cookies in an erlang application

eigenfunction <>
Fri May 18 16:01:34 CEST 2012

Stateless applications are just too hard to secure. I wished there was
a stateful webframework written in erlang, something like java-
webobjects or scala-lift where you can just write your application and
go to sleep without worrying about security. The first time i saw
erlang-web and its component based approach, i thought they got it. I
checked their wiki page but they did not mention security anywhere so
i had to look somewhere else.