[erlang-questions] String versus variable in binary literal

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Thu May 17 03:13:42 CEST 2012

However, should you jump on this idea thinking that "therefore erlang needs stronger typing" then IMHO you have lost sight of the underlying issue of the binary transmission of text; and I would propose that Joe's UBF tagging has a far more interesting remediation!

/s