[erlang-questions] Help Sponsor Students at the 2012 Erlang User Conference

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Wed May 16 16:36:23 CEST 2012

Hi All,

As you all probably know, the 2012 Erlang User Conference is happening
May 29th - 31st:

http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2012

It is the biggest lineup we've ever had in Stockholm, with three tracks
over two days and a third day filled with tutorials. As always, students
interested in Erlang get to attend free of charge. This is possible
thanks to the conference sponsors, whose fees go to cover their
admission. Sponsors this year include Klarna, Basho, Campanja, Ericsson,
Erlang Solutions, Machine Zone, Quviq, ShoreTel, Sjoland & Thysselius
and Tail-f. They are not enough!

We have budgeted for 50 student places but are quickly running out.
Interest from all over Europe is huge. If you are looking for Erlang
developers, interns, thesis students, or want to help grow the Erlang
programmers of tomorrow, this is a concrete way for you or your company
can help. In exchange for sponsoring, on top of the various levels of
exposure, we can do an email shoot out to all of the students on your
behalf, delegate bag inserts, giveaways or more. More info on the
sponsorship is here:

http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2012/sponsorship_opportunities

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks!