[erlang-questions] Writing platform independent Socket based binary parsing code

Arun Muralidharan arun11299@REDACTED
Sat May 12 11:53:27 CEST 2012

Aha...you have hit the point.. I really wish something like this was
explicitly mentioned :) (unless I have missed it).

Thanks a lot Dmitry.

Regards,
Arun