[erlang-questions] Observer

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Tue May 8 09:39:45 CEST 2012

The new observer application is a nice improvement over the old
toolbar apps.  It uses wxWidgets instead of gs and looks good on
my MacBook Pro.  In R15B01 load charts were added as well.

It would be really nice if there was a "Print" option to export a
screen to a graphic file.  I'd like to capture the supervision
hierarchy in the Applications window for example.  Does anyone know
of a way to coax a graphic out of wx somehow?

While I'm at it I will say that it would also be nice to extend it
to add application versions and even environment variables and values.

--
	-Vance