[erlang-questions] enif_make_reverse_list() vs lists:reverse()

Lukas Larsson garazdawi@REDACTED
Fri May 4 20:14:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

The nif version is blocking while the bif isn't. So for long lists the nif will block the scheduler while the bif will not. If the blocking is acceptable or not is up to you. If unsure using lists:reverse is the safe choice.

Sent from me