[erlang-questions] How do funs work ?

Yoshihiro Tanaka hirotnkg@REDACTED
Wed Mar 28 19:55:52 CEST 2012

Yes, you are right. But my point is, in this fun, each part of 'fun()
-> something end()' will be executed during F2 is created ?
or that part will be executed when I call F2 like F2() ? I'm not sure
how it works.

I'm also curious about when funs are created at runtime, is there any
difference from hard coded funs? It seems like that I can not extract
abstract code from funs that are created at runtime using
'erlang:fun_info/2'. I'd appreciate if someone could give me a
pointer.

Thank you
Yoshihiro